Yup. I've fallen off the blogging wagon. Meanwhile, a friend of mine recently asked for more photos of my "new [Philly] life." I'd oblige, but this new chapter has been consumed entirely by the latest addition to our family: the adorable collie-mix named Loki, adopted one month ago. He's certainly kept us busy. Currently on the training regimen:
- Crate training: Loki's herding instincts make him super anxious when we leave the house.
- Water training: he has a phobia of tubs and kiddie pools.
- Bite training: even though he's just playing, those bites can hurt!
- Basic obedience training.
- Bonus: 1-2 hours at the dog park for exercise & socialization.
Loki, you are a full-time job. At least you're photogenic?